What’s Love Got to Do with It?
Romans 12: 9-21
- There is definitely something I have come to understand and it is this-
“following God’s call is not always easy.”
Sometimes we wonder why God chooses us.
- “Like Moses-a man with a speech impediment being chosen to deliver God’s children from
1) the hardships of Egypt and
2) the oppression of Pharaoh; Why?
- Jesus shares with his disciples
1) his destination of Jerusalem and
2) his suffering.
- He shares with them the “call”
1) to take up your cross and
2) to follow-where he goes; Why?