Imagine No Malaria 5K and Fun Run/Walk
“Stamp Out Malaria!”
Thursday, June 19
Registration: 6:30-7:30 a.m • Start: 7:30 a.m. in front of Stuart Auditorium
• Route: 3.2 miles around the lake grounds.
• Fun Run around the Lake Trail: Available for those who
want a shorter distance or who plan to walk.
• Registration: $25 prior to June 9 or $35 day of registration.
Must pre-register in order to receive a t-shirt.
• Pre-register at http://tinyurl.com/wncc5k
• Awards will be given in several age groups.
• Visit our Facebook page for more information at http://www.facebook.com/5KAtTheLake
+ + +
The C2LJ is a 3-day supported bicycle ride from Charlotte to Lake Junaluska that will take place June 16-18, 2014. This is the first year for what will be an annual event to bike to Lake Junaluska. This year’s route is outstanding and our overnight hosts will be providing great food and activities each evening. For more info
check out the web link, www.c2lj.org.
# # #